Monday, June 16, 2008
week 3
haluuu...

hey... today i learning how to create online exam and present it..my group do it very well.
HTML the global structure of an HTML document is a good place to start..
wednesday..i'm learning php..using wamp..wamp something new 4 me.. PHP's syntax is derived from many languages.PHP is an Open Source language that is widely popular on the web. Usually, PHP script interacts with client using either GET or POST. Actually php is very difficult and complecated...






"♥♥I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi or even smile at me because I know, even if its just for a second, that I've crossed your mind.♥♥c",)


hi5/hi5 comments

posted by aimi'ey @ 6:03 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
 
JUST 2 SAY


Name: aimi'ey
Home: ipoh, perak, Malaysia
See my complete profile


Previous Post
Archives