Tuesday, June 10, 2008
JUST 2 SAY

Hai everybody...please welcome to my blog. This blog is an outlet for my thoughts, a place where we can connect and let you know what's up!. I'll be very happy if you could leave any comments.

Hey, this is my homepage, so I have to say something about myself. Sometimes it is hard to introduce yourself because you know yourself so well that you do not know where to start with.

I'm fun to be with. I'm a person who is very frank but some people misunderstand me. I'm loving,sweet, and caring. Sometimes I'm naughty and cries easily.If a person doesn't like me, the more that I don't like him/her too. Well, these are the only words I can think about me.

I am what I am...love to talk about something I love, just listen when somebody talk about something I dont interested and love to ask anything I dont know but I like it. Just think about it!

I'm honestly thank to skali web service coz invite me to join them.I'm enjoy..

hope all my buddies out there enjoy life

Decsribe of me

  • call me aimi'ey
  • Born 30 MAy 1986
  • born in klang, selangor
  • stay in ipoh, perak
  • 2 from 4 sibling
  • still waiting for my diploma in computer science
  • Hobbies and Interests: smile to everyone ;p, travel, waste money, sitting & relax , nothing juz go n havin' fun
    Not interested in reading
  • Part tiMe_SleePIn'
  • about :- who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't try to be. But before you start poiting fingers, make sure your own hands are clean
You are a very lucky person. Things just always seem to go your way.And because you're so lucky, you don't really have a lot of worries. You just hope for the best in life.You're sometimes a little guilty of being greedy. Spread your luck around a little to people who need it


We got to change,
We got to change everyday,
Looking at the world today,
You got to change,
Improve on your manners,
Stop loitering and ruinings,
Stop the killing all for vanities,
When they are there they still lie,
posted by aimi'ey @ 6:29 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
 
JUST 2 SAY


Name: aimi'ey
Home: ipoh, perak, Malaysia
See my complete profile


Previous Post
Archives